Monday, March 10, 2014

Adopt a Grandparent Post 19

This week, I started to try to find a different nursing home I could start visiting. Not that I don't like shorepointe, but it is a long drive and since I'm not old enough to drive, it's a pretty big hassle. So, I've been looking for nursing homes in Grosse Pointe. While I do that, I'm still going to visit ShorePointe but I'm hoping I can transfer over quickly and smoothly. At the beginning of the year, I contacted SOC, and I think I might call them again just in case any of the other one's don't work out. So for the next week, I'll try to get in to the nursing home and also make a few phone calls. That's pretty much it for this week, I have a lot more I need to get done!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck in your search!!!! Keep us updated on all your endeavors, and power through all the work you have to get done! :)

    ReplyDelete